ModularFAST® Replaces Rotating Biological Contractor (RBC)
Project Location: British Columbia
Type of Facility: 51 lot residential subdivision
Scope of Work:
- To demolish rotting wooden structure over an RBC treatment system installed into a cast-in-place concrete structure.
- To remove and dispose of the RBC system due to its inability to meet the effluent requirements in the permit issued by the BC Ministry of Environment.
- To install a FAST® system.
- To install a non-corrosive fibreglass roof structure.
- To provide continuous service without interruption to residents.
Work took 4 weeks to switch flow over to the ModularFAST® and the effluent requirements were met within 1 week from startup.
To avoid explosive proof equipment, the fibreglass roof allowed daylight to act as the lighting and there are no electro-mechanical devices located inside the structure.
To contact us over the phone, call our toll-free line 1-866-514-7555, or fill out the form below