FOG HOG® fat, oil & grease interceptors combine a proven grease/water separation process with a new lightweight, noncorrosive, durable, operator-friendly interceptor design. The FOGHOG is easily installed in the commercial kitchens of restaurants, cafeterias, motels, hotels, and other institutions where food is prepared. The FOGHOG is PDI and IAPMO certified and removes more than 95% of fat, oil and grease from high-strength wastewater.
- Proven grease removal process retains more than 95% of all floatable substances, including fats, oils, greases, soaps and waxes.
- Lid and internal baffles remove easily for cleaning
- Made of 100% corrosion-resistant polyethylene
- FOGHOG® engineered design creates a durable, but lightweight plastic structure that reduces shipping costs and simplifies installation.
- fast-food chains
- butcher shops
- slaughter and packing houses
- soap factories
- food processing plants
For detailed information, download the specifications. [1,000.58kB]
To contact us over the phone, call our toll-free line 1-866-514-7555, or fill out the form below