Mr. Frank Hay is currently the
- President of Pinnacle Environmental Technologies Inc. (sewage treatment equipment designing, fabricating and supply – pinnacleenvironmental.com )
- Past-President of the BC Onsite Sewage Association (bcossa.com )
- Chairperson of the BCOSSA Education & Training Committee
- Associate Member of the Canadian Standards Association Committee (B65 Committee) for a national standard for decentralized (onsite / septic systems) wastewater design, installation and maintenance.
- Director of the Canadian Onsite Wastewater Institute Inc. (writing, designing and publishing technical textbooks, manuals and teaching aids – canowi.com )
- Director of Community Infrastructure Management Corp. (internet based online wastewater systems monitoring, tracking, record keeping and notification system)
- Member of the Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association’s Professional Development Committee.
Previously Mr. Hay has served as:
- President of the BC Onsite Sewage Association from 1999 - 2010
- Inaugural Chairman of the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC (ASTTBC) Onsite Wastewater Registration Board from (2004 – 2009).
- Member of the Provincial Government’s 6 person Sewerage System Leadership Council (2005 – 2010)
- Vice-Chairman Royal Roads University Advisory Board for Onsite Wastewater Management (1998 – 2006)
- Instructor at the Westcoast Onsite Wastewater Training Centre
Mr. Hay has been involved in the onsite sewage industry since 1980 and has manufactured and serviced sewage treatment plants of different types such as suspended growth, extended aeration, activated sludge return, fixed film attached growth media, sequencing batch reactors, and rotating biological contactors.
Mr. Hay is the author of several publications for onsite wastewater treatment technical manuals, maintenance & monitoring manuals and trade articles.
Mr. Hay is one of the leaders in the development of the Registered Practitioner program implemented in B C.
Mr. Hay has been a quest speaker at various conferences and seminars in Canada and the USA and has published:
- Wastewater treatment plant engineer's technical manuals
- Maintenance & Monitoring Manuals for onsite wastewater systems
- Various technical and related articles for trade newsletters
Mr. Hay is a Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioner.
To contact us over the phone, call our toll-free line 1-866-514-7555, or fill out the form below