Mr. Frank Hay is currently the
- President of Pinnacle Environmental Technologies Inc. (sewage treatment equipment designing, fabricating and supply – pinnacleenvironmental.com )
- Past-President of the BC Onsite Sewage Association (bcossa.com )
- Chairperson of the BCOSSA Education & Training Committee
- Associate Member of the Canadian Standards Association Committee (B65 Committee) for a national standard for decentralized (onsite / septic systems) wastewater design, installation and maintenance.
- Director of the Canadian Onsite Wastewater Institute Inc. (writing, designing and publishing technical textbooks, manuals and teaching aids – canowi.com )
- Director of Community Infrastructure Management Corp. (internet based online wastewater systems monitoring, tracking, record keeping and notification system)
- Member of the Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association’s Professional Development Committee.
Previously Mr. Hay has served as:
- President of the BC Onsite Sewage Association from 1999 - 2010
- Inaugural Chairman of the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC (ASTTBC) Onsite Wastewater Registration Board from (2004 – 2009).
- Member of the Provincial Government’s 6 person Sewerage System Leadership Council (2005 – 2010)
- Vice-Chairman Royal Roads University Advisory Board for Onsite Wastewater Management (1998 – 2006)
- Instructor at the Westcoast Onsite Wastewater Training Centre
Mr. Hay has been involved in the onsite sewage industry since 1980 and has manufactured and serviced sewage treatment plants of different types such as suspended growth, extended aeration, activated sludge return, fixed film attached growth media, sequencing batch reactors, and rotating biological contactors.
Mr. Hay is the author of several publications for onsite wastewater treatment technical manuals, maintenance & monitoring manuals and trade articles.
Mr. Hay is one of the leaders in the development of the Registered Practitioner program implemented in B C.
Mr. Hay has been a quest speaker at various conferences and seminars in Canada and the USA and has published:
- Wastewater treatment plant engineer's technical manuals
- Maintenance & Monitoring Manuals for onsite wastewater systems
- Various technical and related articles for trade newsletters
Mr. Hay is a Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioner.
Our Mission is to Provide Products to Protect Public Health and the Environment that We All Share
Accounting and administrative inquiries can be made here.
Learn more about our President, Frank Hay.
There is a growing worldwide concern over fresh water sources and ocean water quality. The world's population is predicted to double by 2027 and millions more people will be without access to clean water. Scientists from around the world are urging an immediate adoption of clean waste processing technologies and the development of infrastructures to protect water resources and delicately balanced ecosystems.
Even in countries as water rich as Canada, clean fresh water is too precious a resource to take for granted. Pinnacle is actively involved in the stewardship of the wastewater and sewage treatment industry. Pinnacle consults with provincial and national regulatory health authorities toward the advancement of technologies that safeguard public health and protect fresh water resources.
Pinnacle Environmental Technologies Inc, is a 100% wholly owned Canadian company with owners, managers and staff committed to providing the best in wastewater treatment technologies and the best in technical support and after installation services in order serve the public good.
Our primary and over-arching objective at all times is to provide sewage wastewater treatment and septic system technologies that meet our key objectives and philosophy of serving the public and the environment. We do this through offering technologies and services that provide the:
- Highest treatment efficiency of organic matter and nutrient reduction
- Lowest sludge production (less pump out frequency)
- Lowest possible Operation and Maintenance skill set for the required treatment
- Best cost to benefit ratio
- Worker Safe conditions for owners and maintenance providers
To contact us over the phone, call our toll-free line 1-866-514-7555, or fill out the form below